10.11.08

Day LXIV: 5 people I would/ 5 people I wouldn't like to see in my grilled cheese

Everyone has heard about the Virgin Mary grilled cheese if not a picture is below. These are 5 people I would and 5 people I wouldn't like to see in my grilled cheese sandwich.



Would


1.) Stephen Colbert - He will eventually take over America with his witty news cast anyway.
2.) The playboy bunny - Wouldn't that be funny?
3.) Any of my close friends - I would love to see them immortalized in toast
4.) Steve Jobs - I don't really care for macs that much but if he was on my toast I would really like it.
5.) The god of rock from guitar hero - I love this game!

Wouldn't


1.) Jack Black - His acting annoys me... What can I say?
2.) Rick Duba - He is my principal not really that fun for my toast
3.) Barak Obama - His smile creeps me out.
4.) Beevis or Butthead - Duh! NO!
5.) Marylin Manson - Then I might have to kill myself.

No comments: